Vacation on a beach, the first thing that strikes our mind is surfing. Every individual drool over the idea of being a perfect surfer. It is a luxurious activity because it helps soothe your mind and body. Without a doubt, it is a breathtaking sight to watch the sun while being just above the surface of the water. How adventurous the idea of surfing may seem,...
- "Can't Judge Players On One Bad Game": Ravindra Jadeja After India's LossIndia lost to New Zealand in the first warm-up match ahead of all important World Cup 2019 as the batsmen failed to score runs on a slightly bowling friendly pitch.
- Steve Smith's Century Greeted With Boos In England - WatchSteve Smith made 116 in his first appearance against England since a year-long ban for ball-tampering.
- "I Owe It All To Niki Lauda", Says Lewis HamiltonLewis Hamilton dedicated his 85th pole position to Niki Lauda on Saturday at the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Valencia Stun Deflated Barcelona To Win Copa Del ReyChasing a record fifth consecutive triumph, Barcelona were undone by a relentless and gutsy Valencia side.
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal Threaten Novak Djokovic Bid For Historic SlamRoger Federer and Rafael Nadal, with 20 and 17 career Grand Slam titles each respectively, are ahead of 15-time major winner Novak Djokovic in total hauls.