Soccer is a worldwide known sport that is played internationally and nationally all around the globe. To play soccer is an intricate process because it directly influences your health on the physical and mental level. Being on the field for 90 minutes without a pause is a tough process for the athlete. Soccer utilizes your whole body, especially the legs it involves a lot of exertion...
- Virat Kohli Hints At Four-Bowler Strategy For First Test Against West IndiesA total of 120 points will be up for grabs in the two-match series beginning in Antigua on Thursday, marking the start of India's World Test Championship campaign.
- Badminton World Championships: PV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal, Kidambi Srikanth AdvancePV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal and Kidambi Srikanth won their respective matches in World Championships on Wednesday to advance to the next stage in the tournament.
- PKL 7: Puneri Paltan Thrash Bengaluru Bulls, Jaipur Pink Panthers Edge Tamil ThalaivasPuneri Paltan beat defending champions Bengaluru Bulls 31-23 while Jaipur Pink Panthers edged Tamil Thalaivas 28-26 in a closely-contested encounter.
- Australia Captain Tim Paine Expecting "Same Old Steve Smith"Steve Smith has been ruled out of the third Ashes Test at Headingley after being concussed by a Jofra Archer 92 mph bouncer in the drawn second Test at Lord's.
- Anil Kumble Should Be BCCI's Chairman Of Selectors, Says Virender SehwagVirender Sehwag believes that Anil Kumble has everything it takes to be the chairman of selectors.