Soccer is a worldwide known sport that is played internationally and nationally all around the globe. To play soccer is an intricate process because it directly influences your health on the physical and mental level. Being on the field for 90 minutes without a pause is a tough process for the athlete. Soccer utilizes your whole body, especially the legs it involves a lot of exertion...
- "Can't Judge Players On One Bad Game": Ravindra Jadeja After India's LossIndia lost to New Zealand in the first warm-up match ahead of all important World Cup 2019 as the batsmen failed to score runs on a slightly bowling friendly pitch.
- Steve Smith's Century Greeted With Boos In England - WatchSteve Smith made 116 in his first appearance against England since a year-long ban for ball-tampering.
- "I Owe It All To Niki Lauda", Says Lewis HamiltonLewis Hamilton dedicated his 85th pole position to Niki Lauda on Saturday at the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Valencia Stun Deflated Barcelona To Win Copa Del ReyChasing a record fifth consecutive triumph, Barcelona were undone by a relentless and gutsy Valencia side.
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal Threaten Novak Djokovic Bid For Historic SlamRoger Federer and Rafael Nadal, with 20 and 17 career Grand Slam titles each respectively, are ahead of 15-time major winner Novak Djokovic in total hauls.